Home

drop ship controls

devine999

I'm new to battlefront and have a question about the republic drop ship. I invert my y axis all the time and with the star fighters and its is fine, but with the drop ship its not? is the drop ship considered a vehicle or star fighter in the controls menu?

I'd like to add though, I bought battlefront about 5 months ago when it came out and had a low spec machine. I played it a few times, but it didnt last with me. I just got a hi spec machine and noticed that there were new maps on the net. I downloaded BIG HOTH and put all specs on full............after all these years hoth now looks great and you feel like you are there. Great work. and to the modders too.

A

You mean the Gunship right? For me if I invert the Y axis for starfighters the Gunship's axis in inverted along with the others. Strange that your's is different. Have you tried changing the Vehicle's Y axis? Maybe there is a little glitch in your game that classified the gunship as a Vehicle. Of course since I've never seen this glitch before or heard of it I can't say anything more than a guess.

Archived