Home

four Questions

daventry

Hi guy's im back from a long time since the Indy Emporer Tomb Game discussion.

1. Did Lucasarts released a patch yet for quick save while you play the game.

2. Will there be another Indy game.

3. Can i have good large clear pictures of Indy with his throwing blade in his hand please.

4. Is there any way to download the full Indiana Jones Fate Of Atlantis Game, it sucks that you cant download your old favourite games, you cant even buy them no more and everyone knows they wont work on the new PC's.

Originally posted by daventry

Hi guy's im back from a long time since the Indy Emporer Tomb Game discussion.

1. Did Lucasarts released a patch yet for quick save while you play the game.

2. Will there be another Indy game.

3. Can i have good large clear pictures of Indy with his throwing blade in his hand please.

4. Is there any way to download the full Indiana Jones Fate Of Atlantis Game, it sucks that you cant download your old favourite games, you cant even buy them no more and everyone knows they wont work on the new PC's.

1. No, and they aren't gonna, youjust have to live with it.

2. Yes. There was just a statement made by the president of LucasArts saying he wanted to try and breathe more life into the Indy franchise (i.e. Suck it dry like they have with Star Wars)

3. I don't have any shots of this, but if you search for screenshots in google or something, you might find what your looking for.

4. No, that's illegal. But if you get a legal copy of it, you can easily run it on modern computers using ScummVM

I went through the entire google to look for a pic with Indy and the throwing blade.

I did found a few, but they are small pics and the blade is not in a good view with Indy.

If anyone is playing the Emporer Tomb game, please take a screenshot of Indy with the throwing blade. It must be a good view of the blade and i want a big picture of it please.

I want a pic that looks clear like this pic

2848562curtis3.jpg

Archived