Home

Can't finish Reelo's Hideout level. I need help. (spoilers)

Barnap Kinart

I am at the very end of the Nar Shadda (Reelo's Hideout) level of Jedi Outcast.

I've made it up to Reelo's office, and slid down the hidden tunnel to the doorway to the prison level. I've even killed the Rodian hidden behind the stairs and entered that secret area.

However, when I go thru the doors and find Lando, he still says "Kyle whatever you tried didn't work."

Is there something I need to do to release him?

Based off the posts at http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/

doswin/file/jedi_outcast_a.txt, I thought that was the end of the level.

Thanks for any help you can give me, and may the Force be with you. -BK

You'll see a cutscene of Kyle meeting Reelo Buruk. Unfortunately you don't get to fight him yet. After the scene, five turrets above you will activate, and six or seven enemies will come out of a door to your right. Once you're done with them, Rodians will run out of the doors in the front of the room. Kill them and go up the ramp behind either door; they both lead to Reelo's office. There is a button at his desk...use Force Push to open a secret area behind you. Move forward and hit the red button on the console in front of the window. You see a quick cutscene of Lando escaping, and the floor out in the main room will open, exposing a lift. Go down the ramp and ride it down. Take the door out of this room to meet up with Lando. Watch the cutscene, then follow him out to the end of the level.

Archived