Home

Canderous sidequest (Jagi) *spoilers*

The Distorted

[spoilers]

This is really annoying me but I'm playing this game through again (5th time I think) and I've forgotten how to turn Canderous through to the light side after the Jagi encounter on Tatooine - I made him kill himself by convincing Canderous to not fight with him, and saved the game as a seperate file shortly thereafter. I then continued the game up to the point of after the Leviathan encounter and talked to him but he did not convert to the light side...

Was there some additional thing I am meant to have done with Canderous between Jagi killing himself and the Leviathan part?

Whenever I talked to him he just gave me the "This thing with Jagi...I...I don't know.........etc" line which he just says if you choose to kill Jagi instead...

It was such along time ago that I last did this that I've forgotten how...

You see I normally choose the dark path in this game, so I only converted him once before during the second time I played this game, which was straight after I completed it the first time as a dark jedi back when the game was initially released a couple of years ago...

Yeah, I know - I shouldn't always be so evil...

Originally posted by The Distorted

Yeah, I know - I shouldn't always be so evil...

I know I already posted this in the original thread for this topic on the other board but...

That's right you shouldn't!

Archived