Home

Swg Grouping

Mohammad

Ok, here is what I'm thinking, and a lot of people probably though about it too, maybe they even posted the same thread i dunno, i didnt feel like reading =P. Ok, well I'm sure everyone remembers the good ol times where there were groups all over anchorhead, bestine, coronet ect... it was great! and now it is becoming harder and harder for new players to get through the galaxy without a guild to buff him/her, this should change! Everyone from all servers who arn't master or really high skill in their profesion should go to anchorhead, bestine, coronet, theed, moenia ( i guess) and start grouping, it is a lot funner then getting buffed and doign stuff alone, then swg might have been better as a single player game, we might as well start now as in the new combat upgrade you wont have buffs and will need to be grouped. Higher levels, well you might as well do quests in groups too or something. And all the cities and towns i listed that you should group in should also have plenty of merchants ( armorsmith, tailor ect...) who DONT SPAM (theres the map and guild chat for that)! I am pretty sure that this will make the game better exept for those stubborn types...

PS: plz spam this =P, as it is more important than your little shops!

Thanks, Moe

I agree. I've literally only been in 2 grouping sessions since I started. One was kinda cool, some random mon calamari and rodian came into my camp outside Bestine, and the calamarian healed my wounds and we went off to hunt. it was great! There will still be buffs after the combat upgrade, they just won't have the same effect..i think armor u only get buff for less amount of time than without armor. etc. I can't wait, as this will provide more opportunities for role playing my character. I'm gonna miss the Coronet buff lines though....

Archived