Home

Nar Shadda help *spoilers*

Mandalorian54

I'm at a stand still, I can't figure out what to do next. My younger brother's already beaten it but he can't remember what to do and can't take his mind off whatever he's doing for two seconds to help me, that and he's no good at explaining anything.

I looked for walkthroughs on various cheet sites but couldn't find anything.

Okay, I can't get to Goto. Vogga the Hutt wants me to kill him, and I need to get rid of him to free up the freighters so the pilot and family of Refugees can get off Nar Shadda. And I just want to progress the plot.

There's that poisonous gas bar with all the Gand and aliens that has a locked door for the Exchange, how do I get in there? I know my brother got in there but he's too stupid to remember.

Any help would be appreciated.

Okay, the walkthrough says after defeating the Red Eclipse Gang and their leader onboard the Ebon Hawk I should get a transmission. But when I defeated them and exited the Ebon Hawk I didn't get a transmission to meet Visquis in the Jekk Jekk Tarr Cantina. At least I don't think I did because my group never split up and I never ran into Mira.

I'm going to go back to the Ebon Hawk and exit and see if that does anything. I know I have enough nutority with the Exchange.

Thanks I'll try that.

Edit: It didn't work. I guess I'll have to take a closer look at that walkthrough but this is really bugging me. I hate backtracking until I find what I missed, it's such a waste of time and so boring.

Edit: I payed the squeeky alien 2000 credits to let the Exchange known I didn't like them. Then I got the transmission. Bout friken time. As if I had to waste all my credits though.

btw, does anyone know where you can sell stuff for more than 250 credits, cuz I'm tired of holding onto all my junk or being ripped off.

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

btw, does anyone know where you can sell stuff for more than 250 credits, cuz I'm tired of holding onto all my junk or being ripped off.

Just FYI, the 250 warning is only stating that you are selling something that is worth more than 250 credits. When you sell it, you'll get much more :)

After u exit the yacht, with that floating droid

Ive Read all the walkthroughs and cheats for this part... but to no avail.... !!

Im dark sider i kill the jedi not sure if i get the item from the jediZez-Kai Ell, but my problem is that im stuck in the room and can not get out at all.... tried everything codes, special items from inventory breaking the door down... Nothink please can someone help me as ive been stuck in this room now for the best part of two months RL time.

Archived