Home

Does Form VII (Juyo) 's +4 to Threat Range Work??

jack dell

Ive been looking at the feedback and I haven't seen any indication to critical hits hitting correctly when using the juyo form. For those who never had it it gives an extra attack and an extra +4 to weapon threat range, meaning that if you needed a roll of 20 to score a critical you now would need 16-20 to score a critical. So, does anyone have this problem like me or should I reinstall or something? Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by jack dell

Ive been looking at the feedback and I haven't seen any indication to critical hits hitting correctly when using the juyo form. For those who never had it it gives an extra attack and an extra +4 to weapon threat range, meaning that if you needed a roll of 20 to score a critical you now would need 16-20 to score a critical. So, does anyone have this problem like me or should I reinstall or something? Thanks for your time.

The Juyo form does not give a +4 bonus to the critical threat range, it gives a +4 bonus "that a critical threat will result in extra damage". In other words, if you've already scored a critical threat, it adds a +4 bonus to the Attack roll that decides if the threat results in a Critical Hit.

Archived