Home

@Achilles: question about Mendah NPC

Simbacca

i posted this in the comments section of the mod on pcgamemods.com, but who ever really checks them.

i made a recruit Yoda mod and released just the other day because i did not know this one existed! i did not know because it was list under NPC Skins, and i only looked under Recruitable NPCs. well mine is just in the v0.5 stage now, but i do plan on releasing an updated version with a better skin and giving Yoda his own starting location, as opposed to what i have right now which is overriding Vandar.

ok ok, here's the question anyway:

using the justification that Zaalbar has high attributes, this Mendah mod has high attributes as well. well Zaalbar high stats are balanced by the fact that he is not allowed to wear armor, headgear, or robes of any kind for protection. is there some kind of hinderance in this mod for Mendah that justifies the high attributes?

Originally posted by Simbacca

you said in the mod that you rearranged Zaalbar's stats.

Mendah's attributes:

STR 8

DEX 13

CON 12

INT 10

WIS 20

CHA 20

(i am assuming the one more than Big Z's is because Mendah is lvl 4 when found)

You know on a side note those are rather meek for stats and are in no way powerful by any stretch of the imagination for a hero NPC type character. Of course that is just my long time gamer perspective.;)

Archived