Home

How do you reload warheads

Guest AJS99

Guest AJS99

This is going to sounds like a really dumb question but how do you reload the warheads. I try docking with the Defiance but that doesn't seem to work. Any help would be really appreciated.

Guest RAF_Corran

you go back to your command ship or to your home base.

------------------

Commander Corran Horn

Guest Fondas

You have to return to your command ship, dock and then choose "Load Warheads !"

Youmust keep in mind though, that a lot of missions have time limits, obvious or not. So reloading will not always be the best solution.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Guest RAF_Corran

even if the time stoped in the hanger it still takes time to get to the command ship and then to go back through hyperspace to get to the battle so it is probily a good idea to save your missles. use your missles only when badly needed biggrin.gif

------------------

Commander Corran Horn

Um, i find that with some missions, that you have to hyper back to your command cruiser, and that once reloaded, and you exit the hanger bay, the game wont let you select the yper buoys, and so you can't continue the mission........

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kokeeno IOS

When you're docking in Defiance, time is still passing. You can sometimes hyper with your cruiser. I found that in some mission you can hyper to location which does't exist (but you return to your 'best' operation system - programmers bug).

Guest Zraii

But then do you think it is possible that a Bulk Freighter docks with you and then hyper to the next region will work? I have tried that cause i'm working on a SOTE campagin and it didn't work. But maybe i was doing something wrong. Please help me!!

Thanks!!

/Zraii

------------------

"Control unruly portions of the Galaxy through a fear of force, rahter than actual force itself."

----------------------

http://opt.alliacehq.org

Guest garyah99

I believe there are some missions that you cannot reload warheads. Once your flight is deployed to the battle area, a hyper bouy back to your mother ship will not appear until the mission is complete, so if you run out of warheads....too bad.

------------------

"I get by with a little help from my friends...."

Guest Goldfinger

I find that I actually have to try to use up my warheads in most missions and end up wasting them in an obviously suicidal run on some capital ship. Lasers are all you need for dogfighting missions so just get out there and fly your poncy little A-Wings around. Easy.

Guest Marril

The only good warhead in a fight is the flare. It's surprisingly accurate, does a little damage, and annoys the HFIL outta the opponent.

Warheads themselves are only good for panicking an opponent. Especially if they're in unshielded craft biggrin.gif but no-one's that dumb.

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Archived