Home

Handmaiden problem

d3xt3r0s3

Well, I've seem to have a rather annoying problem; Altough my gender is male; Handmaiden didn't join my group.

After leaving the Telos academy the cutscene said she joined me on the ebon hawk. Now I didn't bothered to look for her but now it's a big problem. I've completed all the planets and had to return to the Academy only to notice Handmaiden isn't there either. So now I'm stuck in the game because Handmaiden is missing.

Is there a way to get her back, because restarting from the beginning would take me too long. Or even if somebody is friendly enough to share a savegame with me ?

Thanks in advance :)

I think there is a cheat you can use to add the Handmaiden into your party. You can also use the warp code"warp 220TEL" to go right to the citadel station where it is under attack and I beleive that is the part of the game after the thing on Telos with the handmaiden at the end and you wont need her anymore. Maybe one of those things will work.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Darth Furius

If you're female does the Handmaiden join your party? She didn't when I played as a female.:confused::c3po:

nope

when you play as a female you get disciple ;)

Also the alignment will decide who you get on Nar Shadaa:

if you are DS on NarShadaa, you get Hanharr and if you are LS, you get Mira :)

Archived