Home

Battle 4 Mission 1

Guest kenbo

Guest kenbo

This is the one wher you have to help the Corvette Razor and protect the Imperial Computer. All the other posts I have seen deal with after you have protected the escape Pod. My problem is I am never able to protect it. Everytime it gets destroyed and the mission is lost. I have got it down to where I know when the pod is going to launch, so I head for the Star Desroyer and I am all ovet the tie fighter as soon as they go after it. My problem is ther is 7 of them and there is no way I can get them all before one of them destroys the pod. Anyone got advice for this one?

Guest kenbo

You're right, I meant Battle 4 Mission 6, "Protect Imperial Computer". I actually had some success after I posted this (that is the 2nd time this has happened). It seems that you have to jump right on the tie fighters that are launched to go after the pod and hit a few of them quickly with concussion missiles. Then I got destroyed after the hyperspace jump while trying to protect the Independence. Looks like that is the next hurdle.

Thanks for the usual quick response Kinnison. Anyway to rename this topic?

I think you can Edit your first post. to change the topic name (hit the Green Death star button)

For this missions you should Identify all the Trasnports, ans support vessals first before you ID the Star Destroyer.. save that for last.

ID the Star Destroyer, and you should here, or read about the Probes lauvhing.. dont go after them right away, because they would be in the Engine wash, but wait a while, and tangle with a few of the TIES

NOTE: try to destroy all but 1 of Each FG, it will reduce the # that are going after you, and you wont have to worry about new waves.

You can take some out with missilse, but i would worry about the TIEs so much since you should be Diverting all alser energy to the engines so you can go fast and be lest likely to be hit by enemy fire.

I typically crusie around with Lasers at -2, and shilds at even or +1

Archived