Home

OUCH! - Steal the Tydirium Mission

Guest Ba'rad

Guest Ba'rad

I'm replaying Alliance for the 3rd time now, but with the intention of skipping absolutely no missions and never using the invulnerablility/unlimited weapons options. So far, so good...until the "Steal the Tydirium" mission. Why is it that every time I leave the platform, there's an entire squadron shooting lasers up my butt I can't survive??? This has been the only mission that I've skipped in the past, and I'm pretty hard up to beat this one. Any tips or pointers? Or is it a worthless cause?

Gracias in advance

Guest Fondas

Are you trying to beat the mission without Rogue Squadron's help ?

If you do call them, they'll keep the eyeballs busy and all you have to do is to deal with the dupes that are after the tyderium

Fly hard and shoot straight !

Guest kenbo

I used a tip I founf elsewhere on the message board and it helped me get through this. Call in Rogue suadron as soon as you dock and stay in the station even after the tyridium leaves. You need to determine which tube the first group of Tie Bombers launch from(If you look at it this way there are 6 tubes, so designate them 12 O'clock, 2 O'clock. etc.. If you designate the one to the left of the Tyridium as 12 O'clock then they leave from the 8 O'clock tube) Once you have determined this, wait in that tube until finally 3 of them will appear and launch. Jump all over them, you can take out those 3 with no problem and as you should have been charging you shields and engines during this wait you should have what it takes to defend yourself and protect the shuttle from the next wave of bombers. Good Luck

Guest Ajim

Originally posted by Ba'rad:

This has been the only mission that I've skipped in the past, and I'm pretty hard up to beat this one. Gracias in advance

Skip it... i cant seem to be able to skip this mission... confused.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Ba'rad

If you go to the debriefing screen after a failed mission, you'll see an upside down helmet in the lower right corner, that gives you the option to skip the mission.

Guest Ajim

Originally posted by Admiral:

unless you have already skipped three mission then you have to play it.

So Thats why... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Archived