Home

[TSL:] MOD RELEASE: Jedi & Sith Battle Robes

Colma Adawin

I know, its MattCole releasing a mod. crazy!

[ Read-Me ]

Holowan Laboratories for all the great resources!

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=324

*** Under NO circumstances is this mod to be

*** posted on ANY site other than by myself. ( Matt Cole )

Authors name: Colma Adawin (Formaly Known as MattColejk)

Authors Contact: [ PLEASE USE THE PM SYSTEM ]

Mod Name: Jedi & Sith Battle Robes

Length of time to make: Approx 2 weeks, but it could have taken 1 week because i thought of placing the robes in-game

with an alignment script. but then spoke to DarthMoeller and Uchiha Itachi, we then agreed that making them createable at the workbench and Mira would be more than enough.

Description of Mod: This is basicly an 'add-on' From Primes 'Kenobi Jedi Clone Wars Robe' (Jedi Robes v1.1) but

what i've done is altered the names, stats, descriptions, made them upgradeable and added a sith Battle Robe for all you Darths' out there! You all know who you are! ;)

Installation & Compatibility:

If you haven't done so already, create a folder named "override" (without quotes) in your KotOR II directory.

**- this mod will automatically adjust your baseitems.2da file, itemcreate.2da file, and itemcreatemira.2da file. If you are already using such a file, please read the disclaimer below. It's VERY important that your .2da file isn't located within a sub-folder of your override directory!

************************************************************************************

*** IMPORTANT! The installer will NOT look for existing files within sub-folders

*** of the Override folder, just in the Override folder itself. If you have

*** modified versions of any of the above listed files (except dialog.tlk) sitting

*** in sub-folders, move them up into the Override folder before running the

*** Installer. This is to avoid ambiguity in case several files with the same

*** name exists in different folders.

************************************************************************************

Next, run the installer application named "Install battle robes.exe" that came with this mod. This will update the necessary game files and install the Mod into your game. Make sure that there is a folder named "tslpatchdata" present in the same folder the Installer application is. This folder contains essential data files the installer needs.

Note that you must run this installer for the Mod to function, simply copying the files from the "TSLPatchData" folder will NOT work.

Removal: Not that you'd want to, but if for some reason you did, Just Delete all files below in the section "Files included"

Files included:

Baseitems.2da

ia_MstrRobe_041.tga

ia_MstrRobe_042.tga

itemcreate.2da

itemcreatemira.2da

jediarmour_41.uti

sitharmour_42.uti

PFBN41.tga

PFBN41.txi

PFBN42.tga

PFBN41.txi;

7. CREDITS:

===========

Special thanks to:

[] stoffe -mkb-

For providing the most excellent TSL Patcher application!

- Fred Tetra for the Kotor Tool app, outstanding!

http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/index.html

- Prime

For actually allowing me to 'mod a mod' this I REALLY do appreciate. I and hopefully the community thank you.

- DarthMoeller

For his INVALUABLE and UNENDING assistance, for someone trying to get into modding, this bloke, is your Qui-Gon Jinn ;) a good Teacher, sorta reminds me of Darth333. very helpful.

- Uchiha Itachi

For his Sith re-skin and icon, without them, this mod, would still be in the back of my head.

And Finally i must credit,

Myself, Colma Adawin, of the Holowan Forums who has Finally managed to get off his backside, and start modding for a change !!!!

8. DISCLAIMER:

===============

This Mod is not supported by LucasArts, Bioware or Obsidian. Please do not contact them for support of this mod.

Copyright:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, characters, items, etc. are trademarks

and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, characters, items, etc. are trademarks

and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.

Bioware and the Odyysey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.

Obsidian are trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment.

All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document are owned by their

respective trademark and copyright holders.

Jedi Battle Robes: http://img288.echo.cx/my.php?image=jedibattlearmour8eg.jpg

Sith Battle Robes: http://img268.echo.cx/my.php?image=sithbattlerobes6sd.jpg

@ DarthMoeller

Thanx for the Support you gave me throughout the WHOLE DAMN PROJECT!!!! you help make this mod work, and i thank you for it.

@ Uchiha Itachi

Thanx for all your efforts with the Sith Reskins man! you made this mod enjoyable for both lightsiders and darksiders, nicer one bud! thanx

Colma Adawin

EDIT: FORGOT THE LINK - http://www.pcgamemods.com/13728/ ( idiot )

Archived