Home

Help on polar Telos

JediLoki

I just started the game and have two questions regarding Telos.

1) I am done talking to Atris, and i have been talking to some of the handmaidens regarding the relics, but cant seem to get anywhere with it. Am i supposed to do something now, or just leave back to the citadel?

2) I only have 1 lightsaber part where i am now, is that all i am supposed to have or have i forgot something?

I just started the game and have two questions regarding Telos.

1) I am done talking to Atris, and i have been talking to some of the handmaidens regarding the relics, but cant seem to get anywhere with it. Am i supposed to do something now, or just leave back to the citadel?

2) I only have 1 lightsaber part where i am now, is that all i am supposed to have or have i forgot something?

1)

Yup, that's pretty much it. You can however challenge the HandMaidens to some dueling. It can be pretty tough if you aren't prepared for it, but it's something else you can try

:)

2)

Yes. You'll find the next 2 parts you need on the next planet you go to

Thanks! but i want a lightsaber! NOW!

And i assume you meet Atris later and get to know about the relics?

hehehe... I know what you mean about the lightsaber :D All good things come in time. Though I would personally suggest Nar Shaddaa or Dantooine for your next planet ;)

about the relics:

Yes, and much more info as well

oh! and Welcome to he Forums! :waive1:

I usually go with Nar Shaddaa as well. Lots of INF opportunities, saber parts are easy to find, and if you play your cards right you'll have all but one of your party members on the ship before you leave (assuming your PC is male, otherwise you have all but two).

If your alignment is strongly LS or DS, Visas will be on the Ebon Hawk after you leave Telos, board it again to meet her and she'll fight you, but after you defeat her, she will also have one lightsaber part for you.

I usually like to do Dantooine a bit for the third lightsaber part and, more important, to acquire the personal lightsaber chrystal as early as possible, and then head to Nar Shaddaa ;)

Yep, and not only that but the 1st encounter with Visas unlocks a bunch of dialogs that you can use to gain XP, INF, Attribute points, etc.

As for the saber, Dantooine first is one way to do it. The crystal's properties are based on the PC's level, so I don't feel as though I miss much by getting it later. To me having the saber and the crystal that early in the game seems like overkill. I'd much rather take the time to get my party members, max their INF, make them Jedi, and then go to Dantooine, but that's just me.

Archived