Home

Man, this is awesome.

darthleonitus

(I'm assuming you made a typo there, so ...)

No offence was taken, it didn't even enter my mind it could be taken as such. I was merly pointing out that I don't notice too much change the way I thought I would. :)

I originally went down to this level to try it, cause I'm paying the whole bill myself now.

Turns out it works out fine. ;)

So I will probably keep it at this level, atleast till after New Years. The Government feels the price is too high on internet service, the ISP is making too much money off customers, so the prices will drop after New Years. :D

I'm glad you didn't take offence, Jan. OIC, I did make a typo. My bad. Well, I know what you mean about internet service going up. I Have been paying my own bills pretty much since I joined the military back in 1999 when I had just turned 19 years old. It's 2005 and I'm 24 now and that's pretty much the way it's been. I am retired from the military but I know how the Governement seems to jack up prices on various things: gas prices, internet service, etc.. Various other things that I do not need to get into at this time. I think everyone is feeling the wallet crunch.

darthleonitus

Well, my government is the Norvegian one. ;)

And it's not the government that has raised the prices, rather the government that is forcing the main ISP company in Norway to basically "cut the bull**** or we cut you". :D

Prices on gas here isn't that bad as it is over at you. I mean, it was pretty much only risen a few cents since 2001. Instead of up in about 6$ per gallon, we're now up in about 6.50$ ... roughly.

Not sure what the currency rate is at the moment.

Still, that is pretty high though to begin with, but it's managable.

But if it had risen as much as over in the US, procentage wise, heads would very much roll here. :D

Norway runs a crappy transportation politics though. :(

I mean, what the hell, you have to pay tax for safety?

If the car has airbags, it will cost you more than if it didn't have any.

Where's the logic here?!?

But that's for another thread ... in a different forum. :D

Hey you're right there. That's what everyone else is saying about Star Wars Galaxies: Online. After they fix all the bugs with the next publish to be released it should be even better. ;)

darthleonitus

Oh and darth, i highly suggest u try to become a jedi lol. its kinda difficult but its worth it!! :D

When I was a teenager with my old Pentium 1, 16 mb ddram, I only had a 28.8 kbps analog modem. Now I am a 24 year old grown man and I have Road Runner High Speed Internet. I, also, have a Pentium 4 3.0 ghz and 1 gigabyte of ddram and it sure is fast! ;)

darthleonitus

cool!!!!! how much is it? i might get it! :D that must really make the game play well!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Sorry to be the rain on your parade but theres not a chance in hell that they will 'fix all the bugs in the next publish'

We are still waiting for the Galactic Civl Bore revamp - only 12 months late

DMUK

Sorry to be the rain on your parade but theres not a chance in hell that they will 'fix all the bugs in the next publish'

DMUK

Errr, I know I've been out of it for awhile, just didn't think that much, but the Galactic Civl what? :confused:

Oh and darth, i highly suggest u try to become a jedi lol. its kinda difficult but its worth it!! :D

If you love Star Wars as much as me you are not going to think it's worth it.

Not because it's badly implemented, but because THERE IS NO MORE JEDI LEFT!!!1!!oneone!1! :headbump:

Sorry, I lost it there for a sec. I'm cool now though ... promise. :p

Errr, I know I've been out of it for awhile, just didn't think that much, but the Galactic Civl what? :confused:

Not because it's badly implemented, but because THERE IS NO MORE JEDI LEFT!!!1!!oneone!1! :headbump:

lol riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

hey hey, I am Jan Gaarnis real life sister, just wondering what server you will join when you get swg?

Hey! Well, I'm not to sure which server I'll be on. I wanted to run an experiment with World of Warcraft first. I, recently, purchased the World of Warcraft game today (Sept. 1, 2005) and I got to see how this game runs first. I was going to post my experiences of World of Warcraft and explain how well it is run. I do plan on getting SWG: Online this month however. Probably towards the end of the Month. Afterwards I'll be glad to tell you what server I plan on going on Imreanna. We'll see....

darthleonitus

cool!!!!! how much is it? i might get it! :D that must really make the game play well!

Yeah I purchased a Sony Vaio Desktop and it runs great. However, I'm here in the U.S. I'm, originally, from California but I was in the military and I just retired in July and I am now in the North Carolina area. Jacksonville, North Carolina to be exact. I don't know how much this same Model type will be sold in the area that you are in. However, the model that I purchased is a Sony Vaio VGC-RB42G and it is the Media center edition model. I hope this helps you in trying to find this particular model. It runs really fast! ;)

darthleonitus

DMUK

They may not be able to fix all of them but I am going to try and have as good a time as possible on SWG: Online.

darthleonitus

I know... but I would like to see how fun it is going to be. Yes, I know there are Numerous amounts of Jedi that play. However, I would like to see how fun SWG: Online is for myself.

darthleonitus

I know... but I would like to see how fun it is going to be. Yes, I know there are Numerous amounts of Jedi that play. However, I would like to see how fun SWG: Online is for myself.

darthleonitus

yeah, i became a jedi master about a month ago man was that hard!!!!, but its worth becoming a jedi! way worth it

Yeah I purchased a Sony Vaio Desktop and it runs great. However, I'm here in the U.S. I'm, originally, from California but I was in the military and I just retired in July and I am now in the North Carolina area. Jacksonville, North Carolina to be exact. I don't know how much this same Model type will be sold in the area that you are in. However, the model that I purchased is a Sony Vaio VGC-RB42G and it is the Media center edition model. I hope this helps you in trying to find this particular model. It runs really fast! ;)

darthleonitus

cool! thx. ill be getting that soon :)

I'll Help u become a jedi if u want :)

We'll see dargon2sword. I really don't have SWG: Online yet. I'm planning on purchasing it this month, however, I have to balance it with World of Warcraft because I just purchased World of Warcraft and it seems to be running as a very good MMORPG. It's hard to stop playing it once you start! ;)

darthleonitus

ok but anyway if u do get SWG: Online i'd be happy to help u with the game and as i said it would be no problem trainin u to become a jedi :) oh and may i add u to my buddy list? :D

I appreciate the offer. I'll have to see, however, as I said before I just purchased World of Warcraft and I'm seeing how it is running (damn well may I add!). But I will tell you when I do get SWG: Online. Deal?

darthleonitus

Archived