Home

What about a new profession, the Officer?

Andrelvis

It seems to me that in Star Wars Galaxies, one profession that truly is lacking is the Officer, or something like it. Sure, we have the Squad Leader, but that is not what I mean. We need lieutenants, generals, admirals, captains and that kind of stuff... The Politician was already a great improvement, since it added that option to SWG players, but managing a capital ship, or an army would truly be something unique. Surely, it should be hard to get being an Officer profession, and perhaps even have a limit of how many Navy and Army officers per faction, but it would definitely be an interesting possibility for characters. As it is, combatants can have no better destiny than being good soldiers, and at best leading a squad. True rise into the army is lacking, indeed... We need lieutenants, etc. Don't you people agree?

• 2 weeks later...
It seems to me that in Star Wars Galaxies, one profession that truly is lacking is the Officer, or something like it. Sure, we have the Squad Leader, but that is not what I mean. We need lieutenants, generals, admirals, captains and that kind of stuff... The Politician was already a great improvement, since it added that option to SWG players, but managing a capital ship, or an army would truly be something unique. Surely, it should be hard to get being an Officer profession, and perhaps even have a limit of how many Navy and Army officers per faction, but it would definitely be an interesting possibility for characters. As it is, combatants can have no better destiny than being good soldiers, and at best leading a squad. True rise into the army is lacking, indeed... We need lieutenants, etc. Don't you people agree?

cool i think that would be a good idea. I like that :)

Archived