Home

Attention! (This means you!)

Darth Groovy

This is the part of being a super moderator I hate, but it's necessary.

I HAVE to once again, remind all of you that according to the rules, we don't post links to pictures or sites with extensive amounts of profanity. That includes pics with profanity, t-shirts, posters...whatever. There IS a reason that we have a built in censor to eliminate the profanity, however, linking pics, or sites that do, defeat the purpose.

I HATE having to post threads like this, but I have had several occurances lately from members that have been here long enough to know better. That being said, next person who tries to be cute and post and link something naughty will be on a temp or permanent ban....i'm not playing around anymore. If we are not crystal clear on this matter, feel free to send me a private message, or email me : darthgroovy@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, and happy posting. :wavey:

I guess you all either didn't read this or take it to heart, but the PG-13 of this forum applies further than merely posting pictures. I've noticed that there are some who feel that graphic discussions of certain R rated things should occur in pretty much every thread. I would be delighted if that would stop.

Now.

Archived