Home

Edit the game's content

ChaosFish

Yo everyone!

My name's Ido, but my friends call me Fishos (my net friends anyhow :p).

I'm new to the Grim Fandango community, but I was one of the firsts to be Grim Fandango fans!

I still haven't browsed these forums, so I don't know anyone yet, but I'll be honest: I came here for help.

I live at Israel, and I'm also a Little Big Adventure fan. This combination has brought to the world the Hebrew translation for Little Big Adventure. First I translated the game's text and edited the font, then I inserted it into the game. All of this of course, using programs LBA fans have made.

Now, you guessed right, I want to make a Hebrew translation for Grim Fandango.

The thing that stands in my way is, how?

So to the point, are there programs to edit Grim Fandango text, font, or any other sort of content? I'll greately appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Welcome to the LucasForums.

Well, someone else is currently making a Chinese version of Grim Fandango, after discovering how to do it (importing a custom font and everything). More info about that can be found here: http://dod.dotagame.com/languages.php . If you contact the guy who's organising that he should be able to explain how you create a translated version. If you need his email address then PM me.

Hope to see progress on your translation soon :).

morshem too? 0wnz!

I had no idea morshem is here. I'd mention that we translated Little Big Adventure together (forgive me for not mentioning you in the first place :o)!

Mor: Do you remember my pm to you about translating Monkey Island? Well I figured it'd be nicer to start with Grim Fandango. :D

Here I am, doing my research and planing to come to Mor with the results later, and he's already here.

I think I'll stay here for a while, this place seems cozy :p

Archived