Home

SAVEGAME NEEDED!!

Heifan0

I am looking for a savegame near the end of Year 4! :mad:

I have experienced a very annoying bug in the end of year 4.

After Manny gets sprouted by Hector, and you are to cure yourself, laying on the grass, this weird thing happens all the time:

When i pick my Liquid Nitrogen from my pocket and wants to use it, all Manny says is: "It's all gone"!

I have read some walkthroughs and they never tell about anything like this.

I have also read that the only thing you have left at that time is the Liquid Nitrogen bottle, but by some way I still have the grinder (without the skeleton hand of course).

I am stucked here and don't know what to do, so if someone please would help me with this.

So if anyone has a savegame near the end of Year 4, I would be very happy if someone would send it to me.

My E-mail is bj.hoffmann@gmail.com

• 11 months later...
On http://www.grimfandango.net they have a saved games section, where you can download savegames from all the significant moments. I just looked and saw a Year 4 one called 'Sprouted', so go have a look! :)

Thank you for the link! I too have that bug in the game. But now I was wondering, where shall I put that .gsv file? I can' t find my last one anywhere in game' s directory or files like GRIMDATA, INSTALL, etc. I' m managing game through a program called VirtualCD. Does that have anything with my problem?

Well, anyway, my question would be: "Where (In which file) must I put "Sprouted" (grim51.gsv) file in order to load that file from game?".

I REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Archived