Home

Last figment in Velvetopia

JSR

I've stuck in Velvetopia, without last figment. It is a yellow cat, first page, first row, third column. I know where is it, but can't reach it. It's near the hook for guitar painting, on the balcony over the flags on which I had to swing to avoid El Odio.

Thanks for any help.

It is pretty hard to get to--took me multiple tries. What I did was head on up to the topmost balcony and then go to the edge of the balcony that's farthest from the ledge the figment's on. Then, turn levitation on and get a rolling start before you jump for the ledge.

It's tricky, but not impossible--if you manage to get enough momentum going with your jump, you'll be propelled high enough into the air that you can get all the way over to the ledge and then float on down without any problem. It'll probably take you a few tries to get the coordination right, though.

Thanks, I did it!!

But I can't find _one_ figment in the Napoleon world. Maybe someone can tell my what am I looking for? It is the third page, third row, fourth column. If someone also knows where is it, please tell me.

Hello JSR! Could you please advice me to the location of my last unfound Velvetopia figment - 5th page 4th row 6th column. You wrote that you had found all but the yellow cat, so you might know where this figment was or at least how did it look like.

--

Yuri Furtat aka Saodhar

Archived