Home

Caccon Couples

shinzuku

Oooh! Cruller/Milla!

Milla doesn't swing towards old people.

Hmm...maybe we should give explanations for the pairing as to how they could work. Comically or seriously.

Fred and Gloria!

I think this could work as they have been in the same area for a while and they have a lot in common. I don't think it would be love on first sight once they leave the asylum. Now they're heads are all clear. Since they have seen eachother before and you would need to bend canon completly.

Or it could be when Gloria is first admitted. She was beautfiul as a young actress and could have caught his eye before he went crazy. With him being possesed by Napolean though it wouldn't work out anymore until after he was cleared.

Probably the thing I hate most about romance fics is that they drop the character's personality just to have them say "I love you" a ton of times.

Would Fred be the manly man of the story? No he would be freaking out about how he looks and would be a nice guy. Stronger now that he beat Napolean back but still a nice guy.

More explanations later.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milla doesn't swing towards old people.

Hmm...maybe we should give explanations for the pairing as to how they could work. Comically or seriously.

I think this could work as they have been in the same area for a while and they have a lot in common. I don't think it would be love on first sight once they leave the asylum. Now they're heads are all clear. Since they have seen eachother before and you would need to bend canon completly.

Or it could be when Gloria is first admitted. She was beautfiul as a young actress and could have caught his eye before he went crazy. With him being possesed by Napolean though it wouldn't work out anymore until after he was cleared.

Probably the thing I hate most about romance fics is that they drop the character's personality just to have them say "I love you" a ton of times.

Would Fred be the manly man of the story? No he would be freaking out about how he looks and would be a nice guy. Stronger now that he beat Napolean back but still a nice guy.

More explanations later.

I was kidding. Milla/Cruller could be... disturbing. But so could Milla/Linda. BUT MABE I WASN'T KIDDING ABOUT THAT ONE. Burn'd!

I like your explanation for Fred/Gloria--some fanfic writers write strange pairings so well they make sense.

I was kidding. Milla/Cruller could be... disturbing. But so could Milla/Linda. BUT MABE I WASN'T KIDDING ABOUT THAT ONE. Burn'd!

I like your explanation for Fred/Gloria--some fanfic writers write strange pairings so well they make sense.

I think anything can be done as long as it is done well.

Milla/Cruller ad Milla/Linda would be a lot harder to do than Fred/Gloria.

If only because Milla is teh hawtness.

BOYD AND GLORIA

#2.

This would not be an everlasting pairing. I highly doubt that Gloria would just be suddenly attracted to Boyd. I do think if she got to know a little more about him then she could be intrigued about him. He is a fascinating person. Boyd would be a little oblivious to this and would just be glad he has someone to talk to. No, it wouldn't be like "OMG TALK TO HER!!!!" more like "Hey she wants to hear what I have to say."

Gloria I could see having no problem with wanting to advance the relationship. Boyd would have trouble with this. He isn't paranoid anymore but he is catious and wouldn't want to get into anything too deep so soon.

Besides Boyd isn't a bad looking character. Look at his second vault. He looks kind of normal.

#2.

This would not be an everlasting pairing. I highly doubt that Gloria would just be suddenly attracted to Boyd. I do think if she got to know a little more about him then she could be intrigued about him. He is a fascinating person. Boyd would be a little oblivious to this and would just be glad he has someone to talk to. No, it wouldn't be like "OMG TALK TO HER!!!!" more like "Hey she wants to hear what I have to say."

Gloria I could see having no problem with wanting to advance the relationship. Boyd would have trouble with this. He isn't paranoid anymore but he is catious and wouldn't want to get into anything too deep so soon.

Besides Boyd isn't a bad looking character. Look at his second vault. He looks kind of normal.

All of the pairings I post are retarded, so...

I like the way Boyd looks. He reminds me of one of my Dad's work buddies.

I was kidding, Or was I?

What if Milla found out. DunDunDun

Hmm...

Milla- Sasha? Is that you?

Sasha- *whisper* Aw, hell.

Cruller- What is it, pookie? <3

Sasha- Just that annoying chick...

Milla- GHASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sasha- WTF THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.

Cruller- Yes. It is.

Milla- Scoot over! <3

(I really do love Milla.)

All of the pairings I post are retarded, so...

I like the way Boyd looks. He reminds me of one of my Dad's work buddies.

Kind of like the Average Joe guy. Except he's insane.

The stupidest pairing would be baggage/tag or figement/Oleander.

Archived