Home

Psychonauts: A Great Year at WR RP topic (Read rules!)

"Um," said Vernon, "my name is Vernon. Did some guy come through here with a camera? I need to tell him my story. He just took a picture of me and left. It reminded me of school picture day. My friends put a plastic rat and gum in my hair and drew on my face while I fell asleep in class. So my dad got really mad because I had a mustache, whiskers, fake goatee, and stuff, and he was mad at me. And you know what? Even though I bathed in motor oil, my hair was never gum-free. That's why I wear this hat! I have more stories. But I need to tell the camera-man that."

"His name is... what? I think it was... I don't know. Anyway, yeah. He's nearby...uh, yeah. Oh! By the way, my name is Gwen."

She sighed wistfully.

"So, uh, why do you need to tell him a story?"

(Tag Vernon)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Huh?"

Sokolov snapped back into reality at Raz's question, taking in the small croud that had gathered around him.

"Sorry. My name is Sokolov and I'm sorry my friend but no, I don't have a reservation. I am with the magazine "EverythingthatendswithNauts". We cover organizations that consider themselves explorers, Nauts so to speak. I was very happy to hear of your organization here and hoped it would be OK to take a few pictures for our readers. Would this be a problem with you... I'm sorry, what was your name?" Sokolov said, lying about his identity.

He awaited Razputin's reply as he marveled at the various campers and how unique each one was.

(I'm making this up as I go along, just work with it, me peeps!)

"Uh, of course! That's why I am here, after all. Everyone here looks like prime " 'Nauts" material. Hmm... what would you suggest I should do at this camp, to get the best and most complete impression of it? ...For the readers, of course... Can I meet some counselors? Take a class? Dive into everyone's head and see what emotions are REALLY inside there...???"

"Uh, of course! That's why I am here, after all. Everyone here looks like prime " 'Nauts" material. Hmm... what would you suggest I should do at this camp, to get the best and most complete impression of it? ...For the readers, of course... Can I meet some counselors? Take a class? Dive into everyone's head and see what emotions are REALLY inside there...???"

"Maybe if you... well, I'm sure the counselors wouldn't mind if you interviewed them. I don't know about classes... I haven't been to one yet, and... wait, what was that last part?"

"Maybe if you... well, I'm sure the counselors wouldn't mind if you interviewed them. I don't know about classes... I haven't been to one yet, and... wait, what was that last part?"

"Uh, nothing! So... I've heard a lot about this place. Is it true that you guys are all real psychics? Can you bend spoons?

"Huh?"

Sokolov snapped back into reality at Raz's question, taking in the small croud that had gathered around him.

"Sorry. My name is Sokolov and I'm sorry my friend but no, I don't have a reservation. I am with the magazine "EverythingthatendswithNauts". We cover organizations that consider themselves explorers, Nauts so to speak. I was very happy to hear of your organization here and hoped it would be OK to take a few pictures for our readers. Would this be a problem with you... I'm sorry, what was your name?" Sokolov said, lying about his identity.

He awaited Razputin's reply as he marveled at the various campers and how unique each one was.

(I'm making this up as I go along, just work with it, me peeps!)

Renne put the locket away and walked over to the window.

Overhearing what Sokolov Renee made a mental note. "Stay away form the guy with the camera... if he takes a picture of you throw the danm thing in the lake!"

Renee then noticed Razputin. Renee sighed."I guess I better go back outside and if that Sokolov guy takes a picture... bye bye camera."

Renee slowly opened the door waiting for some response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tag to anyone!

Renne put the locket away and walked over to the window.

Overhearing what Sokolov Renee made a mental note. "Stay away form the guy with the camera... if he takes a picture of you throw the danm in the lake!"

Renee then noticed Razputin. Renee sighed."I guess I better go back outside and if that Sokolov guy takes a picture... bye bye camera."

Renee slowly opened the door waiting for some response.

tag to anyone!

"Uh, hi, Renee. I was talking to Sokolov here... he's taking pictures for a thing. He's... maybe going to take a class. Maybe. I mean, if the counselors want to let him... unless he doesn't want to, then he wont take one, I guess..."

Gwen's face was red as she stood next to Sokolov, rambling on about nothing...

"Uh, hi, Renee. I was talking to Sokolov here... he's taking pictures for a thing. He's... maybe going to take a class. Maybe. I mean, if the counselors want to let him... unless he doesn't want to, then he wont take one, I guess..."

Gwen's face was red as she stood next to Sokolov, rambling on about nothing...

"I can tell he's taking pictures." Renee said venemously.

Renee smiled and walked over to Sokolov and whispered into his ear."If you take a picture of me then I'll your camers throw into the lake."

Renee stepped away from Sokolov and waited for his reply.

Tag to Sokolov!

Razputin smirked. "Well, according to Sasha, this is a top-secret government facility." He held the camera in his mind's hand. "Trust me. I've tried breaking in. You can have the camera back when we've extracted the film-all of it. You never got a warrant."

Vernon, meanwhile, looked over to Gwen and shrugged, and poked Sokolov eagerly. "Hey. Hey. Old guy. Listen to my story. One time, on picture day, my friends put a plastic rat and gum in my hair and drew on my face while I fell asleep in class. So my dad got really mad because I had a mustache, whiskers, fake goatee, and stuff, and he was mad at me. And you know what? Even though I bathed in motor oil, my hair was never gum-free. That's why I wear this hat!

Just then, a shout came across the loudspeakers, and panting noises, and sudden silence. The radio had been moved to the wilderness outside the GPC, just where class took place. Raz dropped the camera and flung himself towards the GPC on his thought ball. Vernon followed.

Jin had fallen unconscious, and slid away from the radio, a cracked open mint mocha and general disorder by his side.

Vernon looked at him, and shuddered. "I think he got - attacked, but not by the bear. Definitely not the lungfish. It was big and black. Like a cloak, and-"

Raz gasped. He headed towards the speaker. "Everyone!" came his voice, over the speaker. "Come to Jin's class, right away! This is urgent!"

He waited for everyone to arrive.

Raz produced a Psycho-Portal from his pocket, but he looked at Jin's forehead. The portal was still on, the door halfway open. "A mental leak," he said. His goggles flipped down onto his eyes. "We're going in." He pulled open the door, falling over, Vernon also, while the new boy wandered near, sucked in.

"Why are we here?" asked Vernon.

"Well," said Raz, "Jin's lost control of his mind to one of his nightmares. Before he can do anything truly bad, we have to deal with his inner psyche. Then we can work on things campside."

He bashed open a door, the very door to their worst nightmare, and gasped in shock. He forced himself to close his eyes and shove the door open. Thousands of bodies were strewn all around, blood all over, giant spiders feasting on what had not already rotted, huge insects scuttled all around.

The new boy shoved Razputin out of the way and stood in the room. "I gotta find Dad...He's here. He's here. I know it. This is his nightmare. He told me." He flung himself through several doorways.

"Wait! Wait, hold on!" Raz followed after him, stopping at a disgusting sight. It was the same hallway into the Meat Circus. "Everyone? Things are about to get very, very weird." He stood at a tent, minus a Little Oly. He headed towards the top of the Big Top. "Everyone, hurry on up!"

Archived