Home

Koriban level 1 written test HELP!

Drinking Sith

If you still have trouble answering the questions, go into the library in the sith academy and read up on some of the info there in the trashed terminals and I think it will give you some of the answers there. Most of the sections in there dont work anyways so its fairly easy to find the answers. I was rather dissapointed with what little there was to be had in there. Before you can go in there though you must use the account new student to access the training computer and open the library using the command access learning material.

• 2 weeks later...
In case you are lying saying the sentence "I always lie", that would mean that in reality you do not always lie, but that does not contradict you lying in that special instance. :)

How wouldn't it? Saying you always lie would then mean your telling the truth but then it would be a lie so then it would be you telling the truth and it would kind of go on like that so it is a paradox.

(why are we going off topic?)

Nanda, lying about "i always lie" doesn't necessarily mean you never lie, and always tell the truth. like YertyL said, you SOMETIMES lie. and in this case, you do! 'cause you don't always lie.

hmm... i wonder if the sith used this question to corrupt pupils to the dark side. man if i got this question on a test i'd be getting so frustrated and angry! i'd fall to the dark side!

Archived