Home

The Goblin Hellfire (An RPG clone)

SyntheticGerbil

Remember Gobliiiiiiins and Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth?

1061237175-00.gif

woodruff.jpg

Alright, the creator is a guy named Pierre Gilhodes. I don't know how to find out anything more about him. I need to know though, as this guy might be one of my favorite something or other. His drawings are really intense for and having a subtle creepy edge. For instance, he did some graphics on some erotic game by Coktel that probably involves a French Elaine from a French Monkey Island. Anyways check out one of the pictures he obviously did:

987454185-00.gif

See... if you go look at the other screenshots to the game they are all pixelated video captured crap. But this one, it's just wacky. There's a funny eyed monster holding a woman and almost sucking one of her breast/teats. (You have to glance at it.) That is how you get a potentially good game.

Anyways I was trying to find out what this guy was up to since Woodruff, but Google didn't help much. I found these though. Awesome stuff.

Pierre Gilhodes:

pierregilhodes2.jpg

I don't know what's going on there, but here's some Woodruff characters:

pierregilhodes1.jpg

And these 3D mice MIGHT have something to do with him, I don't know. I'm not one of them freedom fries.

http://pixelpat.free.fr/galerie04.htm

Also I would like to note that I thought Ween: The Prophecy was another good Coktel Vision game in the same style but strangely enough today I just found out it was not done by Pierre. The game is still really odd though. Also it uses the name Ween which is shared by a band that is eighty-three times better than Miranda Sex Garden, which I haven't heard.

Oh **** it's the police.

Archived