Home

OJP Enhanced vs. Basic

lukeskywalker1

Basic is basejka with IMPROVEMENTS such as better bots, exploits fixed, bug fixes, more detailed menus, that kind of thing.

Enhanced is GAMEPLAY CHANGES... new saber system you have to learn, different features, that kind of thing.

Enhanced is more like a "mod" in the traditional sense. Basic is like an unofficial game patch.

Enhanced requires clients and server to be running the mod to join. Basic can run on the server and nobody needs to download anything to join and take advantage.

While Enhanced is cool, I think Basic is more useful to more people (especially servers) and its updated more. If you don't like the new saber system, Enhanced probably isn't for you. I like that it has the choke hold grapple added back in and the hilt bash, but otherwise I prefer Basic. Call me a purist... ;)

So saying "I want the whole mod" really isn't the right question. Both are "the whole mod" they are really different mods.

Now if you want the "extras" like the Skins and Vehicles portions, those can be used with either one, like true modules. Of course vehicles can only be used if the server has it and if you're either using cheats or a map that has those vehicles in use. Skins you'll only see on your end unless others have it too.

Posted in What's New? about the updates. Complain and DIE!

Just kidding. DON'T PM ME, KURGAN. It was a JOKE. :D

Thank you for your hard work SD and thanks for the heads up. :)
Psh. We know who's doing the work and it isn't me. Thank you, sir! :thumbsup:

Soo... if anyone finds any other issues with the site or has a comment or two, direct them here. Thanks!

Archived