Home

Invulnerable Handmaiden? S.O.S

tenk

I maybe make some mistake and post this as quick-reply before...but it really bugging my play, so I had to make this new thread...trying to spar with the handmaiden for her influence...mostly i got the Invulnerable one.. i think i got the game loadup wrongly so I reload it but the same thing occur again...so I try other thing like change places, gaining extra or even max levelup but she still as strong as Superman...her life point seem to be infinite...so even though i finish the game, i still cant make her jedi or dark jedi...which for me are very importan coz i never not finish any games before and it pissed me off. so please any one...help me with this Super-Handmaiden things

---Quote:

Originally Posted by tenk

sorry for the interruption...this is kind of glitch i get involving handmaiden...i fought her to gain her influence, but most of the time i get the Invulnerable handmaiden, her life point didn't decreased abit... maybe i missed some discussion on this, but i really need the help on her...and also i need some hint on turning into Dark Jedi, my goal in my play now....

I've seen this a few times. Its almost surely a bug/glitch. I always needed to restart from a previous savepoint and it usually clears it up. Try a previous save, hopefully you have one that is not too far away. If that save point doesn't fix it, try an earlier one. Save early, save often. I'm a pretty dedicated lightsider so I don't have much input on DS stuff.---

this was my reply to your post in the Padawan's Lounge. Sometimes even saved games will keep a glitch/twitch that happened earlier in the game. Try an earlier save.

If you use the invulnerability cheat and handmaiden was in your group when you activated it, most likely it activated for her too and when you go into the ebon hawk to spar, shes still invulnerable but since she is not in your party even if you turn the cheat off, shes still invulnerable. Just before you spar with her, take her outside, turn the cheat off when youre there with her, go back inside and then turn it on once she isnt in the party anymore and then go fight with her and then youll be invulnerable and she wont. If this doesnt have anything to do with cheats then yeah it must be a bug and I dont know what to say besides make sure the game is patched all the way and restart from an earlier saved game.

thank for the hint,i try it ASAP...i don't think that I used any cheats in that play...before this i also read one of reviews regarding this, which unfortunely lost from my record coz i just formatted my pc...if i remembered correctly it says that if this stuff happen, I should try change the planet or raise my character on some level, it worked once before but now it just didn't change anything...believe me, i even try reinstalling the game before, so now i'm out of idea but still want the handmaiden to be my jedi companion...so if any of u guy can help me with this, i really appreciate it

Archived