Home

Model scaling

Botch

Hello,

I'm making a siege map where jawas are defending sandcrawler and tusken raiders are attacking it. It would be nice to have small jawas, so is it possible to scale the model in basejka? Does it have something to do with the CFL_CUSTOMSKEL classflag in .scl files?

Need help... again.

EDIT: It's customskel, not customscale. :p

CFL_CUSTOMSKEL doesn't work at all afaik. It's supposed to make custom skeletons for classes in Siege possible - but it was never finished.

There's no scale option for player classes in basejka Siege, I'm afraid. If there was one, it wouldn't help too much either since the SP bbox scaling code is missing in MP...

Hello,

I'm making a siege map where jawas are defending sandcrawler and tusken raiders are attacking it. It would be nice to have small jawas, so is it possible to scale the model in basejka? Does it have something to do with the CFL_CUSTOMSKEL classflag in .scl files?

Need help... again.

EDIT: It's customskel, not customscale. :p

if im not mistaken, the sandcrawler doesnt work in MP, well it has like no AI.

but uhh.. there isn't sp source released so how do you port the code? or is it in mp source? o.O

anyway, good to hear its going to OJP so i can get it to my mod :)

great work, ojp team! i hope i'll invent something i could report to the ojp source.

oh i see O.o

i hope you'll do great work with porting it :D

try to do it so we (mod-makers) could port it to our mods pretty easily (if i got it right that's what OJP is about, making code base where mod-makers can take parts for their mods)

Unfortunately, the CoOp code has been requiring changes across the board. While I've tagged all the changes that have been made, there's so many changes that it would be a bitch to port into someone else's code without them just using OJP as their code base.

Archived