Home

Anyone suggest a fighter squadron!

Guest Chris_Lightwalker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Starflame

Ah, if your looking for New Republic, NRN is for you. The greatest clan in XWA ever, the New Republic Navy us currently located at http://www.nrnr.net

Btw I'm not from the NRN, I'm from a different clan called the CM.

Starflame

Guest Expert Rookie

lol Kinnison! Hey why don't you make you're own flight group? I'll help ya! I'm coming back to the Zone in a few days (I was banned for 2 months just for what they call "Impersonating a Sysop" mad.gif

Here's some ideas... (if they're not taken)

Red (RS)

Rogue (RS Also)

Wraith (WS)

Eagle (ES)

Buccaneer (BS)

Get what I'm sayin? Or you can just stay neutral.. all the XWA room has been saturated by teams and clans.

actaully for over a year i did have a group... then we won the biggest event out there for XWA called the "Week of War", and then retired/disbanded since i didn't have the time anymore to run it. and no one else was able to pick up.

now i jsut RUN the biggest event for XWA smile.gif and ahve tried creating some more like the Top 50 tourny, and Mixed Craft War

Guest Chris_Lightwalker

That could be a good idea setting up your own fighter group, i will look into that and post anything about as soon as possible. All I need is enough people to be part of the squad otherwise it would be dumb to set one up if there is no interest!

Archived