Home

X-Wing alliance massive new online game

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Greetings,

I am Grand Admiral Thrawn. It has come to my attention that there are very few online Star Wars stratagy games that you can can play with hundreds of other players. I intend to chance all that. I will be creating a online game (you need only a brower to play) called Star Wars Empires. It will be massive stratagy game, with over 200 units, buildings, political intrique, and more. All combat will be played out in the X-Wing alliance skirmish mode by the players. This will be somwhat like other online PEBMS but more massive, the game will be updated evrey so many days so combat can be played out. Play as the Rebel Alliance, the Empire, and other minor races seen in the X-Wings games and movies. The webpage is being creating as you read this, it will be at www.angelfire.com/scifi2/swempires It will feature hundreds of pictures, sounds and perhaps even videos. It will be like you are actually playing. For more information e-mail me at bab53c@yahoo.com

from

Grand Admiral Thrawn

I like the sound of this! I've always been a fan of multiplayer online games, and you seem to have a fair amount of choice for your one. I'll be looking forward to more updates...keep it up Grand_Admiral_Thrawn!

[This message has been edited by Red Leader Ace (edited August 20, 2001).]

Archived