Home

KotOR 3 guess

The Doctor

I always assumed that KotOR 3 would follow the premise of the other games. In KotOR 1:

Revan defeats Malak and saves the Republic or Revan becomes the Dark Lord of the Sith and resumes the destruction of the Republic.

Then, in KotOR 2:

The exile reseaves a quest from admiral Carth Onasi to find Revan or the holocron of Bastila says that Revan dissapeared, abandonig his apprentice and companions

Now, in KotOR 3, I think it should be the continuation of the "quest" to find Revan, possibly using the Exile again, maybe not. Maybe you have to race the Sith to find Revan, who could help save the galaxy, or bring untold destruction to the Republic. What do you think?

I'd go with a new Jedi if the quest is to find Revan. Of course have the option lines come up whether Revan was male/female, and the same with the Exile. And if Revan went dark or light as with the Exile. And possibly picking Revan's face on the original Revan faces from KOTOR I so when you find Revan, he/she's looks are based on what you picked out.

I say new Jedi/sith at level one. Although use some data from the two KOTOR games such as level of previous characters. That way there is a record of both Revan and the Exille. or if not like in Kotor 2 the NPC will gather information from you as to how Revan and the Exille appeared or you could simply put thier likeliness and input the side of the force they were on. But I rather the xbox or pc gather info from an existing source or have me answer question during gameplay.

Archived