Home

A Mildly Depressing Note for Meatgrinder Lovers (wait, we're back!)

Lathain Valtiel

...Yeah. It appears that EscapedTurkey (the generous hosts of the server, and no I am not being sarcastic) switched the server to an AMD processor. Unfortunately, Razor didn't know that he had to tell EscapedTurkey about his server account so they could convert it for him, and hence the server is down until he presumably does so and reinstates the configurations.

Glad to see others are following our lead, but I'm gonna miss the 'grinder until RazorAce sees this!

Good luck man... we're counting on you!

Edit: Sounds like blisterhouse isn't exactly like us, but oh well, no rules is a good start. ;)

Razor told me he'd "get right on it" with regards to bringing the server back.

What I mean is, I got the impression that it was a server that doesn't insist on "honorz" rules, and kick/ban people for chat killing or winning, etc ("no rules"). If that's wrong, I stand corrected, I have never visited this place, only going by what I've been told by people here. ;)

Do they ban the use of sabers or kick people for using sabers? If not, then I don't see what the difference is. I'm told they changed the game speed and force regentime, but otherwise they sound very similar to use. Though if they don't have OJP running, there's no way they can be using Jedi Master or Holocron regularly like we do.

Well that certainly radically changes gameplay, I'll grant you that.

I wonder what the new settings are they use? Fast Force Regen just encourages spamming, but faster speed could be intersting, if it's not overdone, though again, it's not basejka.

Archived