Home

endfight??? [spoiler]

shaol1n

aaargh...

i play als a "spellcaster" (forgot the prestige class name...), and it seems impossible to win the last fight:

kreia

(right name?) is immune against all my force powers, and i am MUCH too weak in close range combat (i barely hit her - a problem she really doesn't know :D )!

Welcome to the forums :)

Are you LS or DS?

If you are DS, force crush is pretty effective against the end boss. It will take longer than with other npcs but her health will go down pretty quickly. If you are LS, use force enlightment and stims and attack with your lightsaber.

After she goes down, use the same powers and force push to keep ennemies at at distance.

The end boss has 64 WIS and 18 CHA so most offensive force powers are pretty much wasted. Force Storm and Force Crush save for half damage, so they are your best bet if you're darkside. For lightside, follow Darth333's advice and remember that you can run and hide when you need to.

I think that it's also important to point out that unlike the boss, the "assistants" are not immune to force powers, so feel free to target them with your lesser force powers (especially stasis). Additionally, the assistants are tied to the boss. Once the boss falls, they fall too. So, if at all possible, focus on reducing the battle to one fight, not four.

Archived