Home

Howard's From Space - The official thread!

MJ

This is the official thread for Howard's From Space, the second installment from The Howard Saga, which is now online!

So... what do you all think? I know a certain dalek who's been waiting for it for a looooong time.

Personally, the car chase scene is my favourite part.

Oh, and can someone at least let me know that the file downloads okay and is complete? Ta muchly.

OMFG Thank the zebra! Finally! I always did wonder of the origins of the great John Howard. So unexpected....but yet so right. I LOVE the scenes with Beazley getting extremely pissed off. So funny. Also I love the way Death's voice was done for this episode, care to enlighten us as to a few things done to it this time?

In Howard's From Space the voice of Death was performed by Lawrence Aitchison (best known as Miguel Huesos, Narrator, and Lube Skystalker). In MOST of the other Howard specials Death's voice is handled by myself.

And you don't thank the lord... you thank the zebra!

I'm listening to HFS right now. The fart jokes are brilliant. Contribute nothing to the story, but just good comedy. :)

It isn't a running gag or anything, it's just 'one of those things'. For the last four episodes of The Howard Saga, I do the voice of Death in Darth Vapour style. But Lawrence played it in Howard's From Space, and Stuart played it in Christmas Carol, simply because we were trying to find a suitable voice for the character.

In regards to the rather strange references to christmas in it, just in case anyone was wondering...

Howard's From Space was originally written to be a christmas special for 2000, I believe), but was never recorded at a suitable time. As a result, the christmas jokes were kinda warped :)

Archived