Home

JAWAS 4TW

GhOsT-Jedi

Sorry for derailing your thread! We don't see any Jawa Jedis in the movie, but then we don't see a whole lot of aliens and then their Jedi equivalent. Most of the alien Jedi seem to be "unique" (like Yoda). There are tall Jawas in the movies, I don't see why a Jawa couldn't be a Jedi. ;)

If the Force chooses random beings to be force sensitive then I don't see a problem!

Whenever I see many Jawas in the game I try to get them to team up (Team Jawa! sort of like Team Padawan!). ;)

Edit: on the other hand, do we even know what Jawas look like under those hoods? For all we know we HAVE seen Jawa Jedi and not realized it! Thank about that one...!

Meh, I don't like Jawas either. Too many people use it. Plus on teams it gets annoying seeing a jawa with their saber down so you can't tell what team they are on :(

Here you nothing that I say? :yoda:

Download jawa_fix.zip, unzip into your base folder, and all your troubles will go away! ;)

In any case, even if you don't use this fix (which you should!), you can tell if they are an enemy, because they don't have the "team beacon" over their head!

Archived