Home

Help On Manaan

malak84

Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out or let me know if this is a bug, in KOTOR1 ive played through the game numerous times an have decided to play through again, an im currentley on manaan in the sith base but for some reason i have no access to the training annex which includes the medical room with the selkaths so i can't get the token to leave the base so i can prove my innocence when i go to the courts.Just wondering is there anything that must be done to get the door to open, it says locked an cannot be bashed, this has never happened before from memory but it has been a few months since ive played the game, so am i doing something wrong is my save game screwed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, usually if you trigger the quest their will be a Selkath walking away from you and he will open the door, and then turn and see you. If you didn't trigger it, he won't be there. Actually, you can talk your way out. And you don't have to have the token, either, although you still have to go into there. You go back to the Sith Master and there will be a datapad, but maybe you already knew that.

On Manaan when you leave the sith base and you get arrested, just talk to the arbiter, start the trial and then releive the arbiter of his duties and represent yourself and say that you were going into the sith base for peaceful reasons and you were attacked and then the court will let you go. The selkath side quest isnt necessary to complete the main quest but it sure is interesting anyways.

Cheers for the response guys i see what i didn't do now, i dunno why but ive been moving through the game pretty quickly an have missed on some things i shouldn't have like missions brothers side quest an bastilas mother but oh well im playing lightside anyway an i much prefer being darkside. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

Archived