Home

Battle of the Stars!

Guest SlasherX

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I'm so happy ! I finally found someone in my school that knows and has SpaceBalls !!After all these years I will be able to watch it again smile.gif

The only problem is that he has the movie in french.....I can't stand dubbled movies !

oh well It's better than nothing

oh yeah and gold leader you don't know what you're missing, that movie is so great!!

It's fabulous, fantastic, wonderful, unbelievable, extraordinary, incredible, great, excellent, awesome, superb, funny, hilarious...

If someone didn't see it, well he better rent it Right Now !

------------------

The fun went away along with the pixels.

It comes on TNT every now and then.

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

<font size=+2>I hereby proclaim this the official "Post about Spaceballs to piss off this guy" thread.</font>

------------------

You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited December 08, 2000).]

Guest SlasherX

Enough talking about that movie, your wasting pathetic posts on it. I was trying to make an intelligent thread on arguing about sci-fi stories.

Alrite, so lets get on with it without talking about the movie again. Yes, it was a great hilarious movie, but enough with it, and make your own thread about it.

Why would Lucasfilm sue them? There're no true copyright violations, and George Lucas loves good paradies.

------------------

Rogue 6

hey SlasherX, we've already posted too much stuff on that great movie over here so making a new thread wouldn't help...

so back to SpaceBalls !!

I just finished watching it in french and I concluded that: french people don't know how to translate (can't translate: Barf, comb the desert, shwartz: they say "alstuce", that doesn't sound at all like "force" so they can't see the similarities), they have terrible voice actors and I wasted my time because of them! most french people think that SpaceBalls sucks, well that's their fault ! The dubbling destroyed the entire movie !!

I gotta watch SpaceBalls again but in english ! Gotta watch it now or my head will burst !

reminds me of something: the french cannot pronounce "th" (the, thread, thief: they say it: de, tread, tief..)

so they translate Darth Vador in Dark Vador, it's so pathetic !

anyways: SpaceBalls Rules!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited December 10, 2000).]

You should know Mr. X, that when a thread has a specific topic, we will never stay on it for more than a few posts.

------------------

Rogue 6

Is anybody else out there waiting for a Spaceballs prequell. I'm thinking that kid from Jerry McGuire as a young Dark Helmet...

------------------

Maybe, just maybe my boys can stop'em from getting the book...yeah...and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

hey Andromeda thanks... I corrected my mistake... I really can't understand why I wrote "come" instead of "comb" ....

it would be so great if they did a SpaceBalls prequell , but I don't think it's gonna happen....

anyways may the Schwartz be with you !

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited December 10, 2000).]

Guest SlasherX

Finally, another topic has been spoken. If you keep talking about SpaceBalls, I'm going to open a can of whup @ss on you!

What sci-movie would that be? Is the Y-Wing Model somehow reattachable like a toy or so?

Archived