Home

Sith-Killer Mod

nap$ter

Hello guys!

First sorry for my bad english but i'm from germany!

I'm searching a mod for Kotor2!

I want the same armor as the Sith-Killer has got!

And The armor of the Sith-Master in Freedon Nadd's Hall!

If it's possible , send me an e-mail or post the url in here.

I would be very thankful!

I hope you can help me!

My e-mail is : Please do not post your email in public threads, For the reason why read the Rules sticky in Holowan.

See ya!

yes , indeed , i did

There are 2 Sith-Assassin Armor Mods , but both don't work!

On Page 6 and 7 are Sith-Assassin Mods

The one on page 6 doesn't work because when i put the files into the override folder and fill in the cheat in the game and when i want to put on the robe , i get back to windows :(

The one on page 7 doesn't work either always when i fill in the cheat for it , it doesnt work! It shows no robe of the sith assassin...I want the helmet with the red eyes of the sith assassin too , not only the robe..

I hope someone can help me please!!

the first link...what is that for a programm? What can i do with it? Because its a big file...and i dont want to download it for nothing

Is a collection of mods. If I remember right you have sith assasin selectables as PC. I can't check right now so I suggest to wait for other replays.

Have you try search function on http://www.pcgamemods.com/10-0-0-3200-1.html?

Since nap$ter asked me for help, I tried the mods from the link myself, but they don't seem to work (at least for him and for me). When the item is equipped, TSL crashes.

I tried to make such a mod myself and found out that with the disguise option for an item, there's no problem with e.g. the old Dark Jedi appearances from Kotor I or Thalia from TSL, but whenever I choose the appearance from a Sith Assassin or one of the Sith from the tomb of Dxun, the game crashes when I try to equip the item.

I also tried to change the appearance.2da. The head worked, but for the armor, I only had the model without its proper skins (they were only blank white or black). I wasn't able to find the problem. :confused: And since my knowledge about models and modeling is nothing more than rudimentary, I had to give up.

I think Nap$ter is talking about the armor my PC is wearing in this shot.

sitharmor8yf.jpg

In that case, you can find that here...

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11007.html

or here...

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/12058.html

Tried both of them, but the game doesn't even start with either of the mods in the override folder. :confused: Although I also tried it with the English dialog.tlk file with the same results, maybe it's a language version problem since it seems to work fine for you. And as far as I know, nap$ter has the German version, too. In any case it's a problem with those files / appearances for the Dark High/Middle/Low Jedi. Whenever I use one of them, the game doesn't like it and crashes or I just have blank white / blank black skins ... And I made sure to take everything else out of the override folder. :giveup:

• 7 months later...

Archived