Home

JKII: stuck cant find way in mines

platon

Hi again JK fellers!

Here i am, stuck in the mines. I got inside, but seems like there is no escape!

I walking aroud, not knowing where to go. I always run from one place to the other. I see those big flying machines (i figure those are emptying minerals).

My mission is to stop the mine from functionning.

Do you Understand? Am i not clear enough?

Thanks,

Martin

No, it's not what you need to do! Never cheat, there is no going back!

What I meant to say is that I'm tired of cheating. I'd like to know how to get there without Fly Mode, or Invincibility, or other cheats. It's important, I'll emphasize:

***CHEAT CODES ARE ADDICTIVE. USING THEM ONCE IS LIKE EATING A SINGLE POTATO CHIP. YOU NEVER STOP WITH ONE.***

So don't use them! You obviously don't need to cheat, I just did b/c I was frustrated.

You are right. But for now, if i don't cheat, i can't continue with game...

Please tell me what i can do for now, anf if someone gives me the solution, i'll not cheat. You know, i only want not the game to finish at this point.

So, for my problem... Do i have to fly away from the place i am in the game? PLease tell me what to do.

Thanks, again,

Martin

Okay, if you really want cheats. But I'll put them in a spoiler tag. Just in case you don't know how to read spoilers, highlight the white box below for the cheats.

To activate cheat codes:

Press Shift ~ to bring up the command console. Type the following:

helpusobi 1

Real cute, heh? :) Close the console for now

Now, get to the part where you see the ship... thing... flying. Go to right where it comes out. Now, re-open the console and type:

noclip

You will see on the console: noclip ON. Close the console again. Now, try to jump. You don't come down! So, bring yourself to where that crate flies. Don't worry if the crate hit's you. You are in noclip mode, and it'll go right through you! Follow it's path, and look left as you go. You should see a greenish opening in the wall. Move kyle inside this opening. Open the console again and type "noclip" again. Make sure you don't touch a wall, ceiling, or floor when you turn off noclip mode, or else you'll be stuck in place! You will see: Noclip OFF. If you can move, great! :) If you can't, retype "noclip" and free yourself of any walls. Then turn it off again.

Archived