Home

/admin /players

sTo0z

Is to get player numbers so you can figure out who to kick, but when there are many players (say 28 or so) the scrolling names do not function properly, and they disappear so fast until the bottom of the list is reached.

Anyone else having this problem?

This is in-game moderation by the way. :vsd:

• 1 month later...

I am new to this and I wanna know if this has been answered yet, it would be very helpful if you could actualy scroll up on that text.

I run a server I rent a server that is in some rackspace out in Texas somewhere... Is there a program I can run on my home Machine to monitor the server, see who is online, chat/kick/warn that type of thing without logging in?

Yes that is the one. You need to download the offical server program and install it. In the install folder, there will be two exe files which run the beta version of the BlackbagOps' tools. I don't remember their file names, but they start with 'sm' and end '.exe'

The offical server program can be download from a number of gaming sites which have SWBF2 files.

Yeah i saw the logfiles, quite useful for hindsight to see who has been rude in my server, but i can't wait to see the chat while it is going on, then I can catch people in the act and not have to alt tab and seatch for them in the list (takes a little bit to generate the 32 players on the list hehe)

Archived