Home

Sith Robes anyone?

Ka_Anor

I was wondering if anyone tried Sith Assassin Robes v. 2.0 (the first link The_Maker posted). I had great problems making a mod like this which was a request from nap$ter (he wanted the appearance complete with the mask). The game crashed when I tried to use the appearance from the Sith Assassins as a disguise, and then I found this mod on pcgamemods and it crashed as well (but it works with Thalia, Kavar, Onderon soldiers etc.). I ended up with a modification of the appearance.2da and a change of one head to the Assassin one. nap$ter made the same request on a German forum and they had the same crashing problems using a Sith Assassin disquise mod. So I was wondering if it's only a problem with the German TSL (although that would be very strange) or a general one. :confused:

Hmmm, but why does the do disguises work with - as far as I could tell - every other appearance except the new Sith ones? The game crashes every time I choose an disguise appearance with Dark_Jedi_Hi, Dark_Jedi_Low and Dark_Jedi_Mid in it, which are the Sith Assassins and the guys in the tomb on Dxun. :confused:

Archived