Home

Need to know US Military Questions

Commander 598

Guest Ding Chavez[R6]

Here terrorist terrorist terrorist.......

Damn, always one step behind!

------------------

If I told you, I'd have to rape you....um...I mean KILL you

Guest janek17

why you worrting about the us arsenal?

i mean take a long loooooooonnnnnong look at the russian MiG-29 the sovs made themselves a beuty with that one... leavs an F16 for dead... DEAD the handling on those things is really good, and you can go to russia and pay 10 gand to fly one of those... the fact that you could pay that amount of money to buy a nuke is scary...

Janek, I think you are wrong about this ! fighter jets is one of my hobbies. The MiG 29 Fulcrum is a very good dogfighter but not s good as the Fighting Falcon.

The later has a significant turn rate advantage at corner velocity.

actaully he is correct, the Mig-29 has "Vectored thrust" it can out dogfight the F-15E. Having vectored thrust makes it HIGHLY manuverable compared to other craft.. the F-16 jsut does not have the same performace at low near stall speeds due to the classic Delta shaped wings, and single engine.

jsut too bad that the russians never made many of them, or learned how to REALLY use them

Guest Vark111

K_K, you're thinking of the MiG-31, or perhaps the Su-35/39. The MiG-29 doesn't have any TV in it's production configuration. (It's got a really nice microwave though, and a great refrigerator)

------------------

It takes all kinds... The question is, what is 'it'?

Archived