Home

Server - DSbr CTF Pugs - play with the best

BobaFett980

then get off this forum, troll.

Let me guess, your own of Ram's boyfriends huh? Gawd you're so cool.

By the way, the guy your talking too has been here far longer than your measley sock. I leave here for a few hours and the idiots just come out of the woodwork.

Amazing.... what have you guys been up to all day long anyway? lol

By the way, the guy your talking too has been here far longer than your measley sock. I leave here for a few hours and the idiots just come out of the woodwork.

who do you think I am? I am new to these forums, not a sock.

lol watch out, they'll tell you to leave because you don't agree.

Seeing as this is a Jedi Knight colon Jedi Outcast forum, that comment is quite unfounded here. Hence my comment. He's clearly a troll.

hay melord i waited for u to show up on server WERE WERE U

Believe me, I would have much rather been in your server even if you were working me.

Shopping and hanging out with my girlfriend's family isn't exactly fun.

EDIT: WERE = WHERE?

Oh btw... we won't be going to your server, with the way you boast... you won't need your home field advantage and most likely my lag.

oh cry for us man, anyone good in jk2 can play on lag, 350 ms included.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Are you stuck in the 90's?

Do you make a phone call to your ISP?

EDIT: Lag can swing both against you and in your favor, either way it just sucks.

our server is competition basejk, on a standard hosted server in NYC. it's not like i'm going to host it on my home box.

You can PM me from now on as far as duel's go. I won't be posting in this thread again and if you are so confident in your abilities you will meet me anywhere.

Do you think I'd really give you the benefit of your own server? Yeah..okay...

PM me and we'll work something out, until then I bid you adu.

Let me guess, your own of Ram's boyfriends huh? Gawd you're so cool.

Amazing.... what have you guys been up to all day long anyway? lol

Oh, you mean InfErnO? DSbr_InfErnO?

I don't understand why this discussion escalated to what it has become. BobaFett980 merely posted information about the newly created DSbr server which will be running the CTF gametype, and, melord, from an impartial standpoint I'll bet your "who wants to play CTF any way[sic]" comment is most likely what instigated the ensuing argument here.

I'm not going to get too much into this and pit sabre only gameplay against full weapon gameplay, I'll simply say that FlashRam's willingness to play all aspects of the game is very liberal and welcoming compared to your exclusive advocation of sabre only. I value the opinion of someone who has played every aspect of the game far more than someone who will blindly critisize major aspects of the game dynamics without understanding of them nor willingness to try them.

BobaFett980 = Mediablitz, spam/trolling again apparently. While he did post a game, let's not clutter up the forums with crap and such.

I got a request to close this thread. Feel free to continue it in another thread if there's still interest I guess and keep it civil. Sorry about that!

=S

inferno, es tut mir leid, dass ich dies sagte, denn ich sah nicht ein, wer du warst , du bist kein troll =S

bitte nimm meine entschuldigung an =S

ich hoffe, dass du mitgefühl mir empfinden kann =SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bitte, lass mich wissen

:urpboun:

hoimatshurahondsvotzaglombvereggdsdreimoldschdieaganawixtsuberguad

Melord, don't bother pming me with more newbie clan saber servers. I'm banned from all of them. Yes. ALL of them. Since you refuse to play on our locked complete basejk competition server for some delerious newbie reason, lets just play here MammothGames|136ms|207.158.55.104:28060 This server is totally neutral, and we can vote it to each gametype.

o n my hick friend karas was banned...und wofür? die antwort lautet: weder für das vaterland, noch für die zukunft! mir ist erst jetzt aufgegangen: für euch und eure napische Eifersucht ist er verboten worden! millionen unschuldiger menschen sind verboten worden, während ihr, die führer des foren, am volksvermögen bereichert habt! geprasst habt ihr! ungeheure reichtümer zusammengerafft, rittergüter gestohlen, schlösser gebaut, im überfluss geschwelgt, und das volk betrogen und unterdrückt! unsere ideale, unsere moral, unsern glauben, unsere seele, alles habt ihr in den schmutz getrieben! der mensch war für euch nur noch das werkzeug eurer unersättlichen machtgier!

mfg, kontrabass

Archived