Home

Robe Request

mbwilsey

can someone take these http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/5270.html

and add black "gloves" to them and I mean black as night not black people LOL. I would like to take this mod and make them my default robes but the aliens walk around with white hands and purple heads! right now I'm using these http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13112.html

they have the gloved idea I'm looking for and they're pretty cool, but wanna use the Jedi looking robes, its just not Star Wars without the depressing brown and grey robes of the jedi lol.

I would suggest trying to add the gloves yourself. For your first mod it would be an easy one you could do in a matter of minutes. Except if you were going to release them. Then you would need Prime's permission to release them.

Just open up the tga file for which ever robe you want in a paint program (photoshop, paintshop etc), find the hand and paint it black. Save over the original. Voila, you have black gloves.

I think all svösh changed was one part in Bastillas row. Check his apparence.2da for CM_Baremetal (I think thats what he used) Now double check the one oyu are trying to add this too and change it so it reads CM_Baremetal (or what ever it was he used.)

Save it, over writing the one in your override folder (where I assume you put your one) and then play the game and check to see what Bastillas outfit looks like.

Thx Jackel, but I actually figured it out on my own, I was trying to add the six new lines for the custom heads to the 2da that came with the Bastila mod. I finally realized that it is a 100 times easier to just copy the bastila line and paste it over the existing line in the 2da that already had the head mods, plus I had to start a new game to get them to be the default clothes for her, (this was not in the readme). Achilles, Im dwnlding your mod as im typing. Dwnlding in the College computer lab, one of the perks of being the lab assistant;). Ill try it out first thing when i get home. I did get "the gimp" to work and I colored the hands for the other robes but then decided I didn't quite like them so I went back to using DarthMoeller's robe mod. I decided to have my PC in redhawke's Jolee robe mod, I use the dark greenish ones from the original Jolee clothes mod when I'm LS and I use redhawk's dark jedi jolee robes and oldflash's vader saber hilt when I'm in an evil DS mood lol. It looks great! you guys have been big help! I cant believe I'm actually modding, and it is amazing what you guys can do without having the original developer's tools. Thx to this site I'v got nearly a 1000 files in my KOTOR override and nearly 2000 in my TSL override lol.

it is amazing what you guys can do without having the original developer's tools.

What WE can do you mean.

I cant believe I'm actually modding

Seeing you just admitted you are now a modder aswell which means you are also using the tools etc like the rest of us do.

Archived