Home

Simple Request

TheOneMan

I tried my hand at editing items [making Non-upgradable items upgradable] and failed, miserably.

This request is simple:

Can anyone take the Darth Nihilus, Master Vrook and Darth Sion lightsabers and make them upgradable? You know...fully upgradable, emitter and all?

Because there's no point of having them in the game when you can get the same results by just adding crystals :S

Hell, my Lightsabers do like...10-68 Damage, add's like +10 strength and a whole bunch of other things. I really like the designs of the sabers but it bugs me that I can make better.

So would it be possible for ANYONE to PLEASE edit them so I can upgrade them? Always wanted a Super Saber :p

First, is it safe to assume that since the individuals that you mentioned do not have special sabers in the default game that you must be referring to sabers that are provided in a mod? USM perhaps?

If so, then I'm sure that you remember the forum rule about modding & releasing other people's work without consent. It's right there next to the forum rule about not bumping threads.

Maybe a PM to the mod authors would be the best way to proceed from here.

Maybe a PM to the mod authors would be the best way to proceed from here.

:sigh: He tried that already. :sigh:

@TheOneMan, Just open the saber uti's in kgff and change the value of the upgradelevel to 3, save the file and your done.

*Do not try to remove the focus crystal as those sabers don't have one.*

I will say again though that the point behind keeping those non-upgradeable was to provide some game balance, by being able to upgrade them in their current state they will be Super powerfull. The game is easy enough as it is, But I suppose that doesn't matter to power gammers. :rolleyes:

:sigh: He tried that already. :sigh:

@TheOneMan, Just open the saber uti's in kgff and change the value of the upgradelevel to 3, save the file and your done.

*Do not try to remove the focus crystal as those sabers don't have one.*

I will say again though that the point behind keeping those non-upgradeable was to provide some game balance, by being able to upgrade them in their current state they will be Super powerfull. The game is easy enough as it is, But I suppose that doesn't matter to power gammers. :rolleyes:

Nope, and thanks O.o

God Characters rule :twogun:

Archived