Home

petition to unban my main IP/Nickname

DSbr-FlashRam

My main IP has been banned for years. Isn't it unfair that melord only gets a two day ban? Where is the justice? Kurgan? What have I done to deserve such treatment? I have never done anything to deserve a ban, the least you could do is to lift it after all this time. I would like all of my nicks back. Particularly {FK}Mediablitz, and Mediablitz. Everyone who thinks I should have my main IP unbanned hifive

mjz-hfive.gif

My main IP has been banned for years. Isn't it unfair that melord only gets a two day ban? Where is the justice? Kurgan? What have I done to deserve such treatment? I have never done anything to deserve a ban, the least you could do is to lift it after all this time. I would like all of my nicks back. Particularly {FK}Mediablitz, and Mediablitz. Everyone who thinks I should have my main IP unbanned hifive

mjz-hfive.gif

Maybe you should post this at some of the clan forums on the net? Then you can access all those servers you used to play on. :)

Taking into account that your current sock is quite dirty, I'll vote to get your name back....why the hell not?

mjz-hfive.gif

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the shout out!

Archived