Home

i dont know what to call this thread

Guest rosencrantz

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Very good news, Ros. Prayers still on for speedy and healthful recovery...

Did you look into 'Bright Gold Monkeys?' There's a 1K BGM waiting for you there.

smile.gif

Well, Im back from my 5-day trip from Texas to go to my grandad's funeral.It was nice to see all of my relitives again since some I didnt see since I was 5.We shared stories of my grandad that I never heard.He was suffering from a disease and passed away a couple weeks ago.

I never said this but my uncle also passed away last Saturday night.He was pretty cool because he made me building blocks and he always thought about others and made great jokes.He died of a brain cancer so he had radiation and surgery a couple times.He left away 6 kids. frown.gif

My only regret is that I didnt get to spend more time with them since I moved to were I am 10 years ago.

-This post is im memory of them.

May they Rest In Peace.

Guest rosencrantz

my condolences jr. and nitrous, yes He sure can. i am so pleased to have you back i almost used proper punctuation and all just then! biggrin.gif

Sorry I couldn't be here earlier, Ros. A friend of mine just lost her father before Christmas.

Keep in mind how lucky you are, milady.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest rosencrantz

how am i supposed to know how to spell a word i've neever even seen! smile.gif

ok...update:

my dad came home yesterday (yay!) and he's got a fever which they say is normal, and he's got some abnormal heart rhythms, but otherwise he is on the (slow) road to recovery biggrin.gif

yay!

Archived