Home

An idea for a mod?

GrandMaster

Not being much of a modder myself i don't know how hard this would be, but here goes!!!

Would it be possible to make an all light side cast (pc's and npc's) and an all dark side cast? for example have obi wan, yoda, mace windu etc as characters replacing the originals such as Kreia, attonetc? And palpatine dooku vader etc as the "dark package"? I feel this would be a pretty awesome mod IF it was possible!!! :drool1:

Please let me know the difficulty of this!!!!

Heres hoping!

Yeah i thought as much but rather than convert all the speech etc would it not be possible to change the scripting in certain places??? and then try to replace female characters with female light/dark siders eg amidala light sided? just the visual change along with some subtle armour/ saber mods would go down well i think!!! In fact that would be awesome and if it was possible the sound could be changed later in a sort of update!!!! If i had even the first idea i would offer help along the way but besides turning my comp on and clicking the internet i know next to nothing! though i am trying to learn as i go!!! :)

Heres still hoping......

Archived