Home

Boring

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

I just came back to the forums in search of some laughs after spending most of my time playing planetairon and gerearlly beating the hell out of milkshake and found there was nothing of interest

PS. Milkshake is just a little bit paranoid and thinks that everybody else thinks he is gay (we do actually) and i was just wondering what you guys thought (a picture of him might be usefull sorry i cant supply one)

------------------

Quote - "Nowadays a lot of american imports are coming from outside the country" - end quote

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Are you harrassing my buddy Milkshakeon this forum? If you are, you run the risk of the rest of us making fun of you! mad.gif

(Hit spacebar to confirm request for reinforcements.)

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Don't shoot--Your sister's in the cockpit with me!'

(Customized taunt #227)

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by milkshake:

no not in planetarion i've attacked im in real life yeah and i kinda realised you would all mock me its really just a joke between me and milkly

But aren't YOU Milky??? <font size=2>(at least that's the name you posted under).</font>

Someone needs to be banned again.

Listen, we've been through this before. Because you apologized, we all gave you a second chance. You've just blown it. If you keep harrasing, and outright slandering other members, I'm really going to be pissed off. Many of you know that's a hard thing to make me mad.

Last time, stop it, once and for all.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived