Home

Anyone here.

Admiral Odin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your plans are full of holes. Such as what to do about the Chinese nuclear arsenal, how to win the battles in central africa, and how to break the Russian will to fight.

Even now my agents have begun airstrikes on Toronto:

toronto.jpeg

A full invasion of Canada is already underway:

canadamap.gif

Counter-force ICBM attacks against the Chinese, French, and British missile fields are underway, as is nuclear artillery bombardment of North Korea. Chinese and British ballistic missile subs have already been sunk.

B-1Bs and B-2As are en route to Beijing, Paris, Calais, London, Mexico City, and Shanghai with full loads of neutron devices.

Iceland, Cyprus, Somalia, South Africa, Tierra del Fuego, Taiwan, Turkey, Qatar, Egypt, and Gibraltar are already under my control. I have complete control of areas of high strategic value.

Shock troopers will be making landfall in Calais within the end of next week. The whole of Europe is expected to be in my grasp by the end of the next month.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I have my samurai war hat. I'm here to demand rulership of all the subways and to trample underfoot my enemies with space-based particle beam weaponry!

Being a rabbit, I guess my enemies would be hawks and owls. And maybe large dogs. biggrin.gif

*Bark! Bark! Ba--!*

<font color=red>*Fzzzap!*</font>

Archived