Home

All Read

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Gentle Folk,

I would like to request a refrainment from funny sigs untill sunday. This is as a mark of respect as saterday is Holocaust Day.

Please respect those who died.

Thankyou

What do sigs have to do with Holocaust Day? The way things work round here is that we'll have have a serious thread dedicated to the memory of the victims.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'm in favor of paying homage to the holocaust victims. A lot of people died in terror, just to satisfy the demands of human intolerance. Every one of those lives was a martyrdom for life, for love, and yes...for humor.

Sadness affirms the work of the Nazis; happiness works to overturn it. God bless them all, those who suffered those dark days. Let us celebrate, then, the light in their memory.

smile.gif

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Don't shoot--Your sister's in the cockpit with me!'

(Customized taunt #227)

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Ok

------------------

Coffeebean_uk.

Supreame Soverign Of Paladinia.

Ruler Of Sterling Lines.

Defender Of Net Game Newbies.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No...

"You're both wrong. It's 'Saturday.'"

My tax dollars better not be going into educating you little buggers, I swear--! rolleyes.gif

Guest Rogue15

hey Ike, I know who you are now!

does this post Jog your memory??? It's from www.roguesquadron.net You were the moderator there.

Ikhnaton

Supreme Allied Commander

posted April 10, 2000 02:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to inform you all that the UBB will be getting an upgrade sometime this week, probably starting tomorrow. during this time, the board will be closed. We hope that it won't take more than a couple of hours, but if you happen to click on the boards and they say they are not available, this is why.

Thank you.

Guest Lord Emperor Zoom Rabbit

I am the supreme allied commander of...well, the Rabbit Empire, I suppose. biggrin.gif

------------------

"It's great to be the king...but Lord Emperor just sounds better."

Archived